Hispanic Communications Network (HCN) seeks an innovative, experienced Bilingual Video Producer, an expert beyond creative vision. This video producer is expected to have a mix of both technical and soft skills to ensure you can efficiently strategize on our HCN (client-facing social impact full-serving agency) and La Red Hispana (public-facing multimedia networks) services and platforms. All of our channels are focused on one mission: to improve the quality of life for Hispanics/Latinx living in the US.
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for customer stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training, and other enterprise-wide projects
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects
- Work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables
- Collaborate closely with internal clients and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content
- Develop production schedules
- Create (animation) or record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/SFX, media management and archiving project media
- Manage video library
- Evaluate analytics
- 3+ years designing and creating professional video, with a focus on social media and digital channels.
- Familiarity with professional cameras (Sony PMW-F3 or similar), prosumer camcorders (Sony NXCAM HXR‑NX3 or similar), various HD and SD formats, pre-production/planning, studio and field production, lighting/grip, scriptwriting, storyboarding and photography.
- Experience with small format mixers, compression, EQ, effects processors, audio recording techniques for studio and field, multi-track, and waveform editing.
- Experience in post-production digital video editing, still and motion graphics design, and video compression for multiple delivery platforms.
- Fully bilingual in Spanish and in English, with native Spanish-language proficiency (preferred but not exclusive) with superior writing and verbal skills in both Spanish and English.
- Minimum of a BA/BS degree in Art, Design, Journalism, Videography or any related field.
- Passion for and experience in US Hispanic/Latinx issues.
- Superior organization and exceptional attention to detail. Self-starter, proactive, able to work independently and in team settings.
How to Apply:
Submit a customized letter of interest outlining your unique value proposition to HCN / La Red Hispana, as well as your CV and a portfolio via firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Bilingual Animator & Video Producer.