La Red Hispana provides free information and educational content Latino US audiences can use to improve their lives and contribute to their communities. Our distribution channels include 100+ Spanish radio stations in the U.S., Nuestra Vision on Pluto TV, newspaper columns, digital and social media channels.
We’re looking for a Brand & Content Director to guide and oversee a cross-functional team to set brand objectives and content strategies on brand across the site, e-newsletter, traditional and digital content, identify brand-building solutions, oversee broadband activation plans and measure brand results across a range of metrics. This position will play a role in developing the organization and capabilities to deliver growth.
- Leads development of the Brand Strategic Business Plan, collaborating with the cross functional team to ensure holistic perspective across all areas, aligning content strategy in radio, web and digital platforms.
- Contributes to and makes recommendations for strategic content in support of key objectives, using evidence based research to improve our existing radio formats, newspaper columns, digital and social media to better serve broadcasting stations, and consumers.
- Reviews goals, metrics and appropriate analytics to measure the performance of initiatives across the brand and continually reviews team recommendations and refinements to the products based on learnings.
- Supports and nurtures strategic partner relationships with other organizations that share our mission related to health, environment, and social justice recommending ways to influence that align to category, portfolio, and enterprise strategic objectives.
- Collaborates closely with Digital and Production Teams for innovation development for a seamless connection through execution.
- Oversees and optimizes brand marketing plan and brand activation across the entire chooser journey to ensure optimal delivery of brand promise while delivering chooser and customer needs.
- Oversees content strategy as part of SEO and paid content amplification.
- 6+ yrs. experience in marketing with brand management.
- Strong understanding of US Latino audiences, segmentation, target development, consumer insight identification, brand foundational tools and activation within a brand strategy framework.
- Proven ability to inspire, motivate and coach teams to deliver goals especially leading diverse and virtual cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated contagious positive energy to influence, inspire, build talent and drive results.
- Able to make tough, informed decisions quickly to keep performance on track.
- A balance of strategic and analytical skills, with strong intellectual curiosity about what it takes to win with consumers and customers.
- Ability to operate in a complex, dynamic environment, and to provide innovative approaches in a team-based structure.
- Entrepreneur can-do attitude to find ways to break down growth barriers.
- Fully bilingual in Spanish and in English, mandatory native Spanish-language proficiency, and superior writing and verbal skills in both Spanish and English.
- Minimum of a BA/BS degree in business/marketing. Master’s degree w/ Marketing concentration preferred.
- Tech savvy, including current platforms most effective in reaching US Spanish-preferring and bilingual/bicultural audiences.
- Passion for and experience in US Hispanic/Latinx issues.
- Superior organization and exceptional attention to detail. Self-starter, proactive, able to work independently and in team settings.
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment, with highest quality and quantitative outputs.
- Experience developing brand and content strategy for communication channels.
How to Apply:
Submit a customized letter of interest outlining your unique value proposition to La Red Hispana, as well as your CV, salary history, references, and links from your professional or personal portfolio via email@example.com with the subject line: Brand & Content Director.