Business Development Assistant
Hispanic Communications Network (HCN), is a client-facing social impact full-service agency and the largest producer and syndicator of Spanish-language educational and informational media content in the U.S. HCN and La Red Hispana, our public-facing multimedia network, are focused on one mission: to improve quality of life for Hispanics/Latinx living in the US. HCN and La Red Hispana are seeking an experienced Business Development Assistant to join our Business Development Team.
- Lead generation and appointment setting for BD team, mostly via phone.
- Creatively deal with gatekeepers, consistently follow up with potential partners/clients, and provide insights to the BD team.
- Research businesses and contacts in support of strategic partnerships.
- Customize presentations for specific partnership leads.
- Research proposal opportunities and requirements.
- Technical research in support of proposal development.
- Assist with the development, proofreading, and formatting of proposals based on requirements.
- Demonstrable passion for our mission to improve quality of life for Hispanics/Latinx living in the US.
- Ability to learn and articulate HCN’s service lines, distribution channels and methodologies.
- Enthusiastic, persuasive, professional communication skills with a positive, persistent, and resilient attitude.
- Strong writing and grammar in English.
- Willingness to work independently and as a valued team member.
- Must be a quick learner, and able to follow instructions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Teams and Dynamics 365.
- Organized, with strong attention to detail.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
- Experience with federal government contracting a plus.
- 2-year college degree or higher. Bachelor’s preferred.
- Minimum 1 year experience with supporting a Business Development or Sales Team with appointment setting, research, data entry, correspondence, proposal development and presentation development.
Location and Schedule
- Fully Remote
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position, please submit a customized letter of interest outlining your unique value proposition to HCN / La Red Hispana, as well as your CV via email to email@example.com with the subject line: Business Development Assistant Role with HCN.