Hispanic Communications Network (HCN) seeks an innovative, experienced Bilingual Digital and Social Media Coordinator responsible for the creation, production and execution of social marketing campaigns, together with the ongoing management and growth of Hispanic Communications Network’s Spanish-language social media platform La Red Hispana.
- Develop, manage, and execute marketing campaigns in Spanish to accomplish client goals. This could include tweets, status updates, graphics, pins, photos and videos
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop marketing and communications plans that leverage the social media space for our multiple channels
- Leverage measurement tools to provide progress reports, while continually finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
- Create engaging and professional visuals/content that reflects the brand and campaign message, optimized for each social platform and intended audience
- Develop content to engage followers on different platforms
- Stay current with social media trends and tools – (includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs,etc.)
- Implement the company’s social media strategy integrated with other marketing efforts to create a solid branding message that’s reflected across all social media content
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency, and earned placement of digital and social media content
- 2+ years of social media experience, with proven examples of work/posts developed that can show engagement
- Experience with earned media (influencers, bloggers, etc)
- Advanced knowledge of Facebook Business Manager
- Experience with leveraging social media management and analytics tools, including, but not limited to Hootsuite, Adobe Creative Cloud, Google Analytics, and Facebook Insights
- Knowledge of social media legal guidelines and best practices
- Agency experience is a plus
- Experience creating materials focusing on Public Health and at risk communities is a plus
- Fully bilingual in Spanish and in English, with native Spanish-langauge proficiency with superior writing and verbal skills in both Spanish and English.
- Tech savvy, including current platforms most effective in reaching US Spanish-preferring and bilingual/bicultural (Millennial/Gen Z) audiences.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree with focus on communication, journalism, advertising or marketing.
- Passion for or experience in US Hispanic/Latinx issues.
- Superior organization and exceptional attention to detail. Self-starter, proactive, able to work independently and in team settings.
How to Apply:
Submit a customized letter of interest outlining your unique value proposition to HCN / La Red Hispana, as well as your CV and links to digital and social media from your professional or personal portfolio via firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Bilingual Digital and Social Media Coordinator.