Hispanic Communications Network (HCN) seeks a highly experienced Partnerships Director with established connections to lead our efforts in developing and activating a robust network of Hispanic/Latinx-serving stakeholders and organizations on national, state, regional and local levels. The Partnerships Director is a natural relationship builder who thrives on recruiting, managing, retaining and activating engagements with partners, and has the ability to both mobilize while monitoring, tracking and reporting placements and performance. The Partnerships Director will work closely with nonprofit partner Pinyon Foundation/World Voices Media and will be responsible for planning, grantmaking, community engagement, partnership building, program implementation, and outcomes measurement.
Our HCN and Pinyon/WVM social impact agency-nonprofit alliance aims to serve members of the network by regularly providing resources, information and support on health equity and social determinants of health (safety, education, housing, financial literacy, climate/environment, workforce development, immigration and civic engagement) that stakeholders and organizations can use to improve quality of life for the Hispanic/Latinx communities they serve. Our goal is to position HCN and Pinyon/WVM as stakeholders’ go-to resource as part of their own outreach and marketing programs.
- Direct the overall planning, implementation, coordination, and evaluation of the partnerships strategy to promote effective Latino stakeholder engagement.
- Develop, facilitate and maintain strategic alliances/partnerships with Hispanic/Latinx-serving public, private and non-profit organizations to develop, integrate and implement program priorities. Examples of these groups are national advocacy groups, community and faith-based organizations, hometown associations, promotores de salud, elected officials, subject matter experts, media personalities, influencers, and other trusted voices among diverse communities and audiences.
- Design and coordinate strategies that mobilize the involvement of community groups and community leaders to work toward specific outcomes. Establish commitments from partners on the level of activations in which they are interested and willing to participate, ranging from general long-term activations to specific short-term programs.
- Design, write and execute monthly e-newsletters, e-blasts, and market research surveys on regular and on an as-needed basis.
- Assist in the design marketing strategy to build brand visibility and equity of HCN and Pinyon/WVM that leads to increased brand awareness, recognition, alliances, and desire to work together.
- Collaborate with the Digital team to build, launch and maintain a partner resources hub on La Red Hispana.
- Create and manage a partnership database that tracks all communications, activations of interest, feedback and qualitative + quantitative metrics of actual performance.
- Monitor, track and report all partner activations, ranging from e-blast metrics to use of outreach materials in partners’ own e-newsletters, websites, social media, meetings or other outreach efforts.
- 5+ years in a management position and/or leadership role is required.
- Previous experience organizing and managing a diverse group of individuals (i.e. community leaders, community- and faith-based organizations, corporate, government officials, agency leaders, etc.).
- Demonstrated success in planning and directing large multi-pronged projects within budget and with measurable results.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator.
- Background as a community organizer/mobilizer is strongly preferred.
- Passion for or experience in US Hispanic/Latinx issues.
- Fully bilingual in Spanish and in English, with native Spanish-language proficiency preferred but not exclusive.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop trusting relationships with community based organizations reaching at-risk and underserved audiences.
- Strong research and writing skills in both English and Spanish.
- Tech savvy and able to learn new database systems quickly.
- Solid experience working with eblast tools (MailChimp, etc), websites and Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- Solid experience reporting on metrics and outcomes, program evaluation and ability to pivot strategies to meet goals quickly.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills. Self-starter, proactive, and able to work independently and in team settings.
- Minimum of a BA/BS degree in any discipline.
How to Apply:
Submit a customized letter of interest outlining your unique value proposition to HCN / La Red Hispana, as well as your CV to email@example.com with the subject line: Partnerships Director.