Hispanic Communications Network (HCN) seeks an innovative, experienced Director of Digital Marketing expert with a deep communications and marketing portfolio to direct our HCN (client-facing social impact full-serving agency) and La Red Hispana (public-facing multimedia networks) services and platforms. All of our channels are focused on one mission: to improve quality of life for Hispanics/Latinx living in the US.
The primary charge of this position is to develop and drive the strategy and direction of HCN’s expanding digital and social media platforms for a complex mix of cultures, languages, generations, demographics and needs among our priority audiences: agency clients (HCN), media affiliates and the Hispanic public (La Red Hispana). The Senior Director will inspire, motivate and mentor a growing team to execute, analyze and optimize multi-channel strategies and best practices that maximize acquisition, retention and growth for our influencers and brands.
- Strategy – Develop and manage digital and social campaign strategies from briefing to final reporting.
- Quantifiable Goals – achieve metrics-driven quarterly and annual goals on acquisition, retention and engagement, analyzing qualitative and quantitative data, metrics, analytics, KPIs etc. and adjust strategy based on performance.
- Branding – strengthen and unify brands for La Red Hispana influencer personalities and channels (social media, website, mobile app), as well as our client/sponsor-facing HCN corporate marketing platforms, to amplify brand equity and visibility.
- Marketing – lead staff to develop marketing and promotions campaigns. Plans and executes digital marketing campaigns that includes (but is not limited to) all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns with focus on organic strategies and limited paid budgets.
- Content – amplify content that engages priority audiences, measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns to optimize the performance of initiatives.
- Leadership – brainstorm new and creative strategies that support future organizational, client offerings, public reachand brand growth.
- 12+ years experience in social/digital marketing including 7+ years in a supervisory role, with proven examples of strategies developed for well-known brands that can show growth of social media channels, mobile apps and websites.
- Track record of managing a culturally diverse digital strategy team.
- Expert knowledge of tools to analyze data and use analytics to determine how well a company’s marketing performance, and how to apply data to optimize performance, including mastery of social listening tools.
- Experience working on Public Health and at risk populations accounts is a plus.
- Fully bilingual in Spanish and in English, with native Spanish-language proficiency (preferred but not exclusive) with superior writing and verbal skills in both Spanish and English.
- Tech savvy, including current platforms most effective in reaching US Spanish-preferring and bilingual/bicultural (Millennial/Gen Z) audiences.
- Minimum of a BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business or any related field.
- Passion for or experience in US Hispanic/Latinx issues.
- Superior organization and exceptional attention to detail. Self-starter, proactive, able to work independently and in team settings.
- Be able to foster an environment that encourages risk-taking, innovation and creativity.
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment, with highest quality and quantitative outputs.
How to Apply:
Submit a customized letter of interest outlining your unique value proposition to HCN / La Red Hispana, as well as your CV, and portfolio/samples of work via via email@example.com with the subject line: Digital Marketing Director.