Hispanic Communications Network (HCN) seeks a highly driven Team Coordinator / Office Manager to join our growing team. This is a newly created opportunity to join an amazing and dynamic mission-oriented team that is growing quickly and thriving. As a TC/OM, you will partner with all Department leadership, including client services and program management, production and creative, media relations, business development and executive management teams across projects with huge impact that span government, nonprofit and philanthropic sectors. The TC/OM is a highly organized and accountable leader, who is able to be a team player in supporting all operational aspects of the Company and building/maintaining morale among team members, while drawing on the expertise of HCN’s vast resources and capabilities. The ideal candidate is passionate about building and maintaining our Company’s processes, technical proficiency and operations with resourceful, strategic and creative solutions. Clients choose HCN because we help them increase their impact to improve quality of life for Hispanics/Latinx living in the US.
- Collaborate closely with Executive Leadership, including the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Chief Operating Officer (COO), and Chief Financial Officer (CFO), to fulfill all planned and surfacing administrative, clerical, technical, operational, marketing and personnel needs on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinate HR elements, including employee onboarding/offboarding, advertising for new job openings, maintaining HR archives, and meeting any/all rising HR and staff needs.
- Lead and coordinate all aspects of Company’s cloud-based subscriptions, including transition from GSuite to Microsoft 365 / Sharepoint, company-wide use of Salesforce, launch of the new Digital Assets Management Systems (DAMS), as well internal and external communications tools.
- Purchase laptops and supplies for new employees.
- Support the efficiency and quality of communications for HCN’s clients and stakeholder relationships.
- Ensure the company is consistently prepared, compliant and ready for any and all audits.
- Mobilize and drive the integrated team towards forward progress, action and results, and maintain a healthy, morale-building team environment.
- Understand staffing and scoping requirements.
- Identify potential project risks and develop contingency plans.
- Understand and respect every department’s role in delivering great work and building relationships.
- Support all Departments with ad-hoc needs, ranging from research to vendor bidding.
- Participating in HCN’s new business and proposal efforts, as needed.
- 2+ years of related, client facing industry experience supporting the making and delivery of a great organization
- Highly organized, on-time and “eagle eye” detail-oriented
- Attention and care for others (team first)
- No surprises – reliable and proactive communicator
- Proactive with high ownership of your work; high standards for your output
- Proficient in writing and research skills
- Experience in remote and on-site work environs; highly flexible and adaptable to meet shifting and growing needs
- Demonstrated capability to get things done on budget and on time
- Accountability and calm, confident presence
- Experience with GSuite (Google), Microsoft 365 and the full Microsoft suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fully proficient in English with superior writing and verbal skills; Spanish-language proficiency preferred but not required
- Minimum of a BA/BS degree in Marketing, PR, Journalism, or any related field
- Passion for and experience in US Hispanic/Latinx issues
- Superior organization and exceptional attention to detail. Self-starter, proactive, able to work independently and in team settings
How to Apply:
Submit a customized letter of interest outlining your unique value proposition to HCN / La Red Hispana, as well as your CV firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Team Coordinator / Office Manager.