- Jeff Kline, MA. Ed, founding Chair, and producer of dozens of educational films, thousands of Spanish radio shows and media director for numerous social change campaigns.
- Moctesuma Esparza, producer of “Selena” with Jennifer Lopez and the first Mexican American ever nominated for an academy award as a producer.
- Hector Orci, founder of the Hispanic Association of Advertising Agencies.
- Richard Redlich, Jr., Esq., Senior VP for Business and Legal at Paramount Home Entertainment Worldwide.
- Elizabeth Oliver-Farrow, Chair of the Latino Corporate Directors Association, Vice Chair of the Hispanic Scholarship Fund, the largest Latino non-profit in the US, and Chair of the Chesapeake Bay Foundation, owner of and former President and CEO of the Oliver Group, Inc, a public policy and communications firm in Washington DC.
- Gary Stone, former President and COO of Univision Radio, board member of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and President of Piedra Media.