Position: Senior Account Executive
Employment: Full Time
Location: Remote (East Coast)
HCN, a full-service award-winning multicultural agency focused on positive social impact and behavior change, seeks an innovative and experienced Senior Account Executive (SAE) to bring value to our clients by analyzing, solving and presenting viable integrated solutions to client problems. SAEs identify and inspire new workstreams and solutions that lead to client growth by collaborating with and drawing on the expertise of the HCN’s vast resources and capabilities. SAEs also identify and champion great creative work, understanding the importance of flawless delivery and providing exceptional leadership inspiring others to act courageously. They must have strong client management skills, superior presentation skills and the ability to manage the day-to-day business and client relationship on a piece of business (or several small projects) within a large client account. Candidates must also possess the ability to be a team leader, independently develop programs, oversee the development and delivery of high-quality work products, play a business development role on his/her piece of business, and also offer strategic client counsel with confidence.
- Ensure management of client expectations.
- Develop and manage projects and programs, including strategies, implementation plans, evaluation mechanisms, staffing plans, timelines, and budgets.
- Act with a high degree of independence and hold responsibility for overall account relationships.
- Maintain and grow existing accounts, establishing relationships with key client contacts, ensuring that client/agency relationships exist on multiple levels and grow over time.
- Leverage HCN’s resources, increasing client/agency points of contact.
- Provide proactive leadership to accounts, staff, and clients.
- Direct development of broad range of materials developed by account team, including client memos, press releases, speeches, articles, brochures, presentation, and collateral materials.
- 3 + years of relevant experience in Communications Marketing and/or related fields
- Agency experience strongly preferred
- Digitally fluent, with an understanding of the complex, fragmented media landscape and how to bring together cohesive programs and drive results for clients
- Appreciation for how great work gets done and a commitment to ensuring creative excellence/output
- Strong communication skills, particularly with oral presentations
- Authentically passionate about great work, your team and our business
- Diplomatic, inspiring and empathetic leader
- Strong project management, counseling, programming, people management and business development skills
- Understanding of how to manage budgets for pieces of business or several projects within large accounts
- Experience working on Public health, Federal, and at-risk populations accounts is a plus
- Fully bilingual in Spanish and in English preferred, but not exclusive
- Minimum of a BA/BS degree in Marketing, Journalism, PR, or any related field
- Master’s degree is a plus
- Passion for or experience in multicultural issues
- Superior organization and exceptional attention to detail. Self-starter, proactive, able to work independently and in team settings
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment, with highest quality and quantitative outputs
How to Apply:
Submit a customized letter of interest outlining your unique value proposition to HCN, as well as your CV, salary history, references, and links to digital and social media from your professional or personal portfolio via email@example.com with the subject line: Senior Account Executive.